This is our first “how to” video, so please be kind with the comments. I’m sure I said something incorrectly while trying to look at the camera and speak at the same time. 😊
We created this video as we just completed adding the GoPower TS-50 Transfer Switch in our Bighorn 5th wheel. Then we realized it was too late to create the video.
GoPower to the rescue!! Graciously, they shipped a loaner device so that we could create the video.
Big KUDOS to GoPower. They are awesome and their Technical Support Team was fantastic to work with.
Items Shown in Video:
• GoPower TS-50 Transfer Switch - http://amzn.to/2uu6L4j
• High Leverage Cable Cutter - http://amzn.to/2uCY5JH
• 6 Gauge / 4 Wire Cable for 50 Amp Wiring - http://amzn.to/2tADMrf
• Cable Clamp (You will need 3) - https://tinyurl.com/yb8gcwsk
• PDF of Transfer Switch Wiring - https://tinyurl.com/y84nlhac
In addition, this was our first time using a Green Screen. We'll be doing a bit more research on perfecting Green Screen footage. We'll work on the lighting setup a bit more, in order to avoid the slight green halo in some of the shots. Live and learn. 😊
Jim & Melinda